You can rely on steel. Together we find solutions.
For the steel industry customer care is not just about quality control and products at the right time and price, but also enhanced value through product development and the service we provide. We collaborate with our customers to improve steel types and grades constantly, helping to make the customer manufacturing process more effective and efficient.
- Steel is safer to use because its strength is consistent and can be designed to withstand high-impact crashes.
- Steel offers the most economic and the highest strength to weight ratio of any building material.
- Steel is the material of choice because of its availability, strength, versatility, ductility, and recyclability.
- Steel buildings are designed to be easy to assemble and disassemble, ensuring big environmental savings.
- Steel bridges are four to eight times lighter than those built from concrete.