worldsteel Assistant Accountant
The World Steel Association (worldsteel) is one of the largest and most dynamic industry associations in the world, with members in every major steel-producing country. worldsteel represents steel producers, national and regional steel industry associations, and steel research institutes. Members represent around 85% of global steel production.
The association works to act as the focal point for the entire industry worldwide, providing leadership on all major strategic issues, particularly focusing on economic, environmental and social sustainability.
We are hiring an Assistant Accountant to join our 45-strong team representing 20 nationalities.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Invoicing our members and sending payment reminders
- Processing staff cash and credit card expenses
- Petty cash administration and bookings
- Payroll accounting
- Creation of purchase orders
- Various reporting and controlling
- Assisting with monthly and yearly closing activities
- Backing up the accounting manager
- You hold a bachelor’s degree in accounting or an equivalent discipline and have one or two years of relevant work experience
- You are familiar with BE GAAP
- You are fluent in spoken and written English and either Dutch or French
- You have good working knowledge of the MS Office tools, especially Excel
- You are organised, committed and punctual
- You are proactive, dynamic and a team player
- A competitive salary package
- Additional benefits including pension plan, medical insurance and lunch vouchers
- A permanent full-time contract
Please send a letter of introduction and CV in English to Hans Clabots, Manager, Administrative Services (email@example.com) by 31st January 2020.