The World Steel Association (worldsteel) has published the 2015 edition of its map of Chinese mainland steel plants. It is available for purchase as a large format wall poster or a PDF file on worldsteel.org.
The map shows the geographical and economic landscape of the country’s steel industry at a glance.
It includes information such as:
• Crude steel production and steel product type by company 2014
• Production of crude steel, iron ore and coke by province 2014
• Steel production by product type 2014
• Crude steel production and apparent crude steel use since 2001
• Apparent crude steel use per capita since 2001
• Structure of iron ore supply since 2001
The map is available for purchase from the Bookshop at worldsteel.org. The colourful poster measures 120cm by 67.5cm.
# Ends #
Notes to Editors:
|Nicholas Walters |
T: +32 2 708 8184
M: +44 7900 824 444
|Soo Jung Kim |
T: +32 2 702 8927
M: +32 475 493 779