Statistics by e-mail
worldsteel publishes monthly statistics on this website. These statistics are available free of charge. To find out more, go to our statistics and press release sections.
You can also buy a subscription to receive the past month's production statistics in Excel and PDF format, e-mailed directly to you.
worldsteel's monthly 'Crude steel and iron production' subscription service provides you with the latest Excel tables containing world crude steel and world blast furnace and direct reduced iron production figures. The tables also include comparative data as well as the items listed below.
The subscription is valid from the current month to January of the following year. The subscription fee is charged on a pro rata basis, meaning that if you register later in the year, you will only be charged for the remaining months, until January.
The full annual fee is 420 euros starting with the January production data which will be issued on 26 February 2018. The service is free for worldsteel member companies.
With this subscription you receive:
- Excel and PDF files containing the crude steel production statistics for the current year and the statistics for the previous year. All figures are updated each month.
- Excel and PDF files containing the blast furnace and direct reduced iron production statistics for the current year and the statistics for the previous year. All figures are updated each month.
- Excel and PDF files containing graphs that show production history for the current year and past four years.
- Excel and PDF files containing the world steel capacity utilisation ratio for the current year and the statistics for the previous year. All figures are updated each month. - This information is no longer available, as from September 25, 2018.
- Annual world iron production figures for the past eight years. (Sent once a year in March.)
To subscribe to this service, go to worldsteel Bookshop.
Sample subscription files